Saturday, February 26, 2011

True friends forever....

Is there anyone out there today who can relate to some of what I am about to transcribe? I said goodbye to one of my closest and dearest today along with her all encompassing beautiful family. They leave Melbourne tomorrow morning for the US. A new chapter, a fresh start for them all and how terribly exciting and scary all in one breath. I admire her courage and sense of persistence and her never-ending enthusiasm and positivity. Whatever challenge life presents her, she embraces it with an open mind and heart. I can do very little else but admire her. But for me, a sense of emptiness, a foreboding of venturing ahead without my friend. She has been my anchor, my confidante, my inspirer, my regular injection of humour and creativity and candidness and sincerity...I feel so terribly sad..No matter what anyone may say to me, Melbourne will never be the same for me, not without you, my dear dear friend. I already miss you..x

No comments:

Post a Comment